[Tor www-team] [IA] Sitemap for the current torproject.org?

Rey Dhuny rey at spcshp.com
Wed Jan 8 22:31:54 UTC 2014

> Sorting these out by target audience might help recycle the actual content.

I think it might be worth a stakeholder outlining the personas (or the different target users) that we're designing and building for so everybody is on the same page.

I think these have been touched on in the initial structure outlined on the wiki (I would paste but currently on the train home :)) but it would be super useful to have them documented so we know, for example, that Joe User has a particular set of circumstances where he needs a site that is easily thrown on a usb drive and that degrades gracefully for use without JavaScript.

It seems to be at least that there may be 3-5 different personas.

Rey

--
reyhan.org