[Tor www-team] First set of technical requirements

Sean Rafferty seanmrafferty at me.com
Wed Jan 8 13:21:40 UTC 2014

Hi.  I'm Sean.  I'm an experienced full stack developer.  Mostly rails, sinatra, php, drupal, mysql, jquery, backbone, angular, etc.  I can also do devops stuff.  I would love to help wherever I can.
+1 for git.
Pardon my ignorance, but is the requirement for a static site a security concern or simply an ease-of-use issue?
Another dumb question, but when you say the site needs to work offline,  do you mean people can view the content without a web server, or that it must run on a local instance of a web sever and not require things like google's cdn version of query?