[Tor www-team] First set of technical requirements

Siddhartha Thota sddhrthrt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 22:50:45 UTC 2014

Hi, my name is siddhartha, I am a undergrad student in IT, in my senior (read 12 hours per week of coursework) year. Will have lots of time to lurk and contribute. I like the words usability, design, static sites etc, i like to do Python/js/HTML/CSS with interest for perl/ruby too. I know my way around Linux too, a little bit.

+1 for jekyll.
I think the "homepage for novices, links from there for other audiences" is a suitable idea because that unifies everything (easier to maintain, translate etc).

Regards,
Siddhartha