[Tor www-team] IRC channel for www-team

cbdev cb at cbcdn.com
Tue Jan 7 22:48:55 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I'm actually all for IRC and freenode in particular, though #www-team is a
rather unfortunate choice as its quite the name-grab and does not really
comply with the (admittedly, informal) channel naming policy (to be found
at http://freenode.net/policy.shtml#channelnaming). A better name would
perhaps be #tor-wwwteam :)