[Tor www-team] IRC channel for www-team

Frithjof sfrithjof at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 20:21:48 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 9:04 PM, Rey Dhuny <rey at spcshp.com> wrote:
> Hopefully we can come up with a system for i18n better than WML. Looks like
> we have a couple guys with experience in the group.
>
> Middleman does localisation out the box:
> http://middlemanapp.com/advanced/localization/

I think the real problem here is not 'having a backend that can handle
multiple languages',
but 'how can one store and edit translations in such a way, that

* translation teams are informed about obsoleted parts of their pages, and
* people with little knowledge about web development can edit the translations.

--Frithjof