[Tor www-team] IRC channel for www-team

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Tue Jan 7 19:39:30 UTC 2014

* Sam E. Lawrence schrieb am 2014-01-07 um 18:56 Uhr:
> +0.5 for hosting on Github (not sure if this is a good idea, but I do love
> Github)

I would advise against Github, not because Github is bad in some way.
But Tor deals with anonymity and so I feel it should not lead people to
some third party sites while it could host the sites on their own
servers.

The project has servers where the website is alread hosted. So it should
be not problem to host them there. The code itself can be hosted on
<URL:http://gitweb.torproject.org>.

> I have some experience in front-end development (JS/CSS/HTML/MarkDown/XML),

I did the german translation of Tor's website some years ago. This was
done by editing WML files and pushing them to a SVN archive where the
WML files where built and uploaded to the site. So I know some web
technologies and also other stuff. ;)

> Let me know how I can be useful. Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter
> @samelawrence (or @sel on ADN)

I'm @qbi on Twitter and on Quitter (<URL:https://quitter.se/qbi>).

Besten Gruß
--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Politische Macht zu behalten, ist sehr viel schwerer als eine Wahl zu