[Tor www-team] First set of technical requirements

Alex Lynham acelynham at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:09:49 UTC 2014

Hi Lunar,
By static web pages, you just mean at the client side, correct? As in, we would use Django or Rails (say) to generate pages and then they'd be skimmed by the mirrors? Just double checking there's not hidden complexity in that system that 've not understood :)

Also +1 for Git version control. As you can tell, I'd also throw my hat in for using Rails or Django as the framework...

Cheers,
Alex