[Tor www-team] IRC channel for www-team

Sam E. Lawrence selbrit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 17:56:07 UTC 2014

+1 for IRC chan.
+0.5 for hosting on Github (not sure if this is a good idea, but I do love
Github)

Hello everyone, I'm Sam Lawrence.

I have some experience in front-end development (JS/CSS/HTML/MarkDown/XML),
but my day to day job is a QA Engineer (think SQL and legacy Windows
Enterprise stuff). I don't know how much I can contribute from a dev
perspective, but in a former life I ran support at a startup and have
rewritten KnowledgeBases and FAQ pages. Good documentation makes me happy,
and educating users brings me real joy. I will do anything I can to help
take laymen and give them a solid grounding in security knowledge and help
them use Tor in the best possible ways.

I'm very good at taking big technical concepts and breaking them down into
bite-sized chunks that anyone can understand, including drawing analogies,
teaching with questioning, and encouraging new learners.

Let me know how I can be useful. Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter
@samelawrence (or @sel on ADN)

Sam