[Tor www-team] Website requirements and goals

Avadhut Phatarpekar avadhut.p at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:44:13 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I've created a Google Spreadsheet that we can all access and use to record
our skills that we can contribute to this project. This will help us to run
through this information better when we make decisions such as who works on
what, what platform to use, etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnVXjThQO5LhdFJhNDNCQXBoZncwZF9Xd1Q2QUhSV2c&usp=sharing#gid=0

Feel free to add yourselves to this spreadsheet & even add additional
headers as required.

thanks,
Avadhut