[Tor www-team] Website requirements and goals

Tom Maaswinkel tom.maaswinkel at 12wiki.eu
Tue Jan 7 15:36:23 UTC 2014

Since everyone starts introducing themselves, I'll jump in as well.

I'm an experienced PHP/MySQL dev and have worked on some open-source, but
mostly private, projects.

One of the projects I worked in is Localisation Update, which is currently
used on every Wikipedia to update the translations/localisations on a daily
basis (instead of a monthly basis). Everything is localised at
translatewiki.net (a translating/i18n community). We could do something
similar for the Tor website, and maybe even get the Translatwiki.net guys
to join for translation and localisation!

Met vriendelijke groet / Yours sincerely,
Tom Maaswinkel