[Tor www-team] Website requirements and goals

Rohan Smith rohan at exterbox.com
Tue Jan 7 14:32:57 UTC 2014

Hey all
I just bumped up the post on Hacker News about the website needing help. I
am willing to assist and would like to get some high level information
about the goals of this project. Tt also piqued my interest because the
current site is done with Drupal and that is my area of expertise. I would
like to know from those who are at the top planning this what are the main
general requirements of the site and how you will facilitate a remote team
working on it.
Regards,

--
R.A.Smith