[Tor www-team] website-presence

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Fri Aug 15 16:14:23 UTC 2014

Tim Jahn:
> i'm a graphic designer from vienna and would like to help creating a new
> appearance for the tor-project;

Welcome!

> i read some of your entries and haven't seen any evident discussions
> about the website-design and so on; could it be that i skipped them?
>
> if it isn't so, we could start to talk about the practicability of the
> website, typography, colours, current design-decisions and a new logo?

There has been no real discussions but also not many propositions so
far.

Please be aware though that changing the Tor logo is probably not going
to happen. It's part of the current Tor brand, and getting a consensus
is going to be terribly hard. I've seen many positive reactions to the
“root design” iteration that has been designed by Leiah. You can view it
in action on the left:
http://photo.rmll.info/index.php/2014/Montpellier-Esplanade-Charles-de-Gaulle-J5/SDC10266

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>