[Tor www-team] Just a download site

William Papper william at papper.me
Fri Apr 4 21:01:44 UTC 2014

A beta of the download site is now available:
http://wpapper.github.io/tor-download-web/

We're still working on some UI aspects, but all of the functionality is now
complete. There's even a non-JS fallback available, which is automatically
used when JS is not enabled.

All comments and feedback are welcome! As always, pull requests are always
appreciated at https://github.com/wpapper/tor-download-web.