[Tor www-team] Redesign the sponsor page

Olssy olssy1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:42:48 UTC 2014

Just letting you know that I'm a bit swamped with work so I haven't had
time to fix the logo resolutions but I have put up another design where the
logos are bigger and placed on top and underneath the links so the logos
that are very wide still look good. Placing them next to the link caused
the wide logos to be very small in height.