[ux] Article @UXPAMagazine - Tor Browser: Changing How You Access the Internet

José René Gutiérrez hola at josernitos.com
Wed Mar 2 22:04:16 UTC 2022

Hello UX list,

I wanted to share an article I wrote about a research I did last year
thanks to a grant by Internews.

About the article, it's tailored to the UXPAMagazine, which is a community
of UX professionals that are interested in research and they have a very
academically inclined content. So, I contextualized the issue as they may
not know about Tor Browser. And I think that this outer-perspective kind of
narrative might be interesting to read and think about the work being done
to the Browser.

Anyway, here is the link. I hope that this is useful/interesting to the
list.

Gutiérrez, J. (2022). Tor Browser: Changing How You Access the Internet.
User Experience Magazine, ().
Retrieved from
https://uxpamagazine.org/tor-browser-changing-how-you-access-the-internet/

Thanks,