[ux] Firefox Add-on for torrc functions of Tor Browser

Duncan Russell duncan at botany.studio
Thu Apr 28 15:18:47 UTC 2022

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you for sharing your project with us! Have you sent this to any of the dev lists[1] too? You may receive better feedback on the tor-dev[2] and tbb-dev[3] mailing lists in particular.

For the purposes of the UX list, I would be really interested to hear some background on the use-cases for the extension, any user research you may have conducted when planning its features, and/or any other details you’d like to share about the UX design process.

Thanks,
Duncan

***

Duncan Larsen-Russell