[ux] Intro

nah nah at riseup.net
Thu Oct 21 13:17:03 UTC 2021

Hi Ganesh,

Welcome to the UX team mailing list!

In this list, there are many people interested in discussing methods and
sharing thoughts around User Experience. So, I hope we can exchange some
ideas and concepts here.

At the UX team, we put our users in the center of the development of our
products. I would recommend you to read our Guidelines, but I know you
already did it :)

At the moment, we are working on creating some issues/research that
volunteers can work on in their first interaction with the UX team. As
soon as we have this, I'm going to share it with you.

In the meantime, it would be good to get acquainted with our current
studies [1] and past reports [2].

Also, you're invited to participate in our next UX team meeting: it will
be in November 2nd, in the #tor-meeting channel.

[1] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/ux/research/-/tree/master/scripts%20and%20activities
[2] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/ux/research/-/tree/master/reports