[ux] Outreachy application assistance

Swastika swastika at ch.iitr.ac.in
Tue Mar 30 16:35:39 UTC 2021

Hey Nah!
Thank you for replying, I have proposed my mail to get subscribed to the
mailing list, I am waiting for it to get approved and get subscribed. I
have also joined the IRC #tor-www, but there are only two members there I
doubt if I got into the correct channel :(

Eagerly waiting to interact with the team and collaborate with them :)))))

Regards,
Swastika