[ux] UX team meeting on January 12th

Duncan Larsen-Russell duncan at botany.studio
Thu Jan 7 21:31:48 UTC 2021

Hello & happy new year everyone!

Our first User Experience team meeting of the year will be held on Tuesday 12th January at 1400 UTC in #tor-meeting.*

During this meeting we'll discuss upcoming work for the UX team across key projects, in addition to hosting an open call for user research, during which we’ll outline ways in which community members can help contribute towards user research for Tor.

If you'd like to get involved please feel free to add yourself to the pad:

https://pad.riseup.net/p/1D8sK8Zy74b_0qclC97I-ux-team-monthly-2020-keep <https://pad.riseup.net/p/1D8sK8Zy74b_0qclC97I-ux-team-monthly-2020-keep>

Remember, User Experience team meetings are an open space for discussion around ethical user research, user interface design, and user experience, meanwhile building privacy-enhancing products.

See you soon!

Duncan

[*] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/ux/team/-/wikis/home <https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/ux/team/-/wikis/home>