[ux] User Needs Discovery Session

Nimisha Vijay nimisha.k.vijay at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:04:59 UTC 2021

Hi all!
So great to see so much feedback and discussion around the user research
session, thank you so much for all the resources and comments! This is like
a warm nerdy hug welcoming me to the community :D
I'd love to discuss how to take this forward and how others can get
involved in the next UX meeting. I'll add that to the meeting pad.

Until then, here's my updated agenda:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/nimsTorURAgenda-keep

Let me know what you think!
Best,