[ux] INTRODUCTION

Swastika M swastika at ch.iitr.ac.in
Fri Feb 26 21:47:43 UTC 2021

Hi Tor Project,
I am Swastika, a user experience designer, a sophomore undergraduate
pursuing Chemical Engineering at IIT Roorkee.
I am deeply interested in User research and interface design also graphics,
constantly looking for solutions and making prototypes. I would love to
contribute my best to your projects and work with the team.
I am new to contributing to open source platforms and would love to know
what projects I could work on and where to start, looking forward to
working with this team!
Thank you,
Regards
Swastika