[ux] INTRODUCTION

Duncan Larsen-Russell duncan at botany.studio
Fri Feb 26 22:39:30 UTC 2021

Hello!

I’m Duncan, a UX Designer here at the Tor Project.

We're always happy to meet people who want to contribute to the UX Team. Would you like to come along to one of our future UX Team meetings to introduce yourself?

I’m just about to send out a reminder for the next meeting which will be happening on Tuesday the 2nd of March at 1400 UTC. Our meetings take place via IRC in the #tor-meeting channel on the OFTC network – if you’re not familiar with IRC here are some instructions to get started: https://support.torproject.org/get-in-touch/#irc-help <https://support.torproject.org/get-in-touch/#irc-help>

Don’t worry if you can’t make it next week though, we hold the meetings monthly – so there’s always the next one :)

Best,
Duncan

Duncan Larsen-Russell
UX Designer

duncan at torproject.org
—
FE1C 49AF 9B7C BB9C CE85  C3BB 8A70 4FEA 598B 7DDB

> On Feb 26, 2021, at 16:47, Swastika M <swastika at ch.iitr.ac.in> wrote:
>
> Hi Tor Project,
> I am Swastika, a user experience designer, a sophomore undergraduate pursuing Chemical Engineering at IIT Roorkee.
> I am deeply interested in User research and interface design also graphics, constantly looking for solutions and making prototypes. I would love to contribute my best to your projects and work with the team.
> I am new to contributing to open source platforms and would love to know what projects I could work on and where to start, looking forward to working with this team!
> Thank you,
> Regards
> Swastika

Duncan Larsen-Russell
Design for the public good

duncan at botany.studio
—
FE1C 49AF 9B7C BB9C CE85  C3BB 8A70 4FEA 598B 7DDB