[ux] User Needs Discovery Session

Nah nah at riseup.net
Wed Feb 24 01:30:43 UTC 2021

Hi Nim!

So great to see you're working on it, looks really good :)

I just added my 2¢ there.

I'm not sure if you're already checked our Open Research page, so I'm
leaving it here:
https://community.torproject.org/user-research/guidelines/

There you can see our guidelines about consent, recording, and code of
conduct. In summary, we don't record our sessions, but we can ask the
participant to share their screen, if they are comfortable with it, if
not, talking outloud can be enough - although you will probably have to
remind them to do so.

Duncan: thank you! It's great :)

Bavaz and Naiah: great to have you onboard too.

Thanks everyone :)