[ux] User Needs Discovery Session

Duncan Larsen-Russell duncan at botany.studio
Mon Feb 22 15:52:12 UTC 2021

Hi Nim,

I think that’s an excellent start – especially if it’s your first user research study!

I’ve added some initial comments to the pad in yellow :)

Nah: Could you have a look too please and sense-check my responses when you’ve got a moment?

Bavaz: Thanks for your question in the pad! If you’re interested in running a user research session of your own we’d love to coordinate with you at one of our future UX Team meetings. I’ll be sending out a reminder with the details for March’s team meeting in the next few days, but don’t worry if you can’t make that one as they’re held even month.

Thanks everyone!

Duncan

Duncan Larsen-Russell
UX Designer

duncan at torproject.org
—
FE1C 49AF 9B7C BB9C CE85  C3BB 8A70 4FEA 598B 7DDB