[ux] User Needs Discovery Session

Sonaiah skarep at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:12:47 UTC 2021

Hi Nimisha,

I was not at the meeting so i do not know what exactly was discussed but from what I gather from your documents I think you are trying to do a usability test for downloading and getting the Tor Browser started.

I am an expert at user testing and have some free time to help you. Please let me know how I can help.

Naiah