[ux] collaborating on the redesign of the connection to Tor in Tor Browser and Tails

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Tue Apr 6 12:51:32 UTC 2021

On 3/31/21 9:54 p.m., sajolida wrote:

> The "Hide Tor" option that we designed for Tails might prevent you
> from being busted by your husband or your boss.

This part suggests that using Tor is suspicious, which is a narrative we are trying to demystify. We can probably are not there, but we will not be even closer if we ship a feature that reinforces this idea.

Again, I'm curious about what the community thinks about it. I'll probably bring this to discussion with the anti-censorship team to collect their perspective as well.

--
Antonela Debiasi
UX Team Lead

@antonela