[ux] UX team meeting on April 6th

Duncan Larsen-Russell duncan at botany.studio
Fri Apr 2 17:32:17 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!

Our next User Experience team meeting will be held on Tuesday 6th April at 1400 UTC in #tor-meeting.*

During this meeting we'll share an update on the UX team’s ongoing work across key projects, in addition to hosting Josernitos, who will be presenting their recent report on Tor Browser’s Onboarding for discussion (thanks José!).

If you'd like to get involved please feel free to add your items to the pad:

https://pad.riseup.net/p/1D8sK8Zy74b_0qclC97I-ux-team-monthly-2020-keep <https://pad.riseup.net/p/1D8sK8Zy74b_0qclC97I-ux-team-monthly-2020-keep>

Remember, User Experience team meetings are an open space for discussion around ethical user research, user interface design and the user experience of privacy-enhancing products.

See you soon!

Duncan

[*] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/ux/team/-/wikis/home <https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/ux/team/-/wikis/home>