[ux] Indication of "Client Authorization" (Rend. Spec.v3) Use in Tor Browser

Antonela D tor at antonela.me
Thu Nov 12 19:27:38 UTC 2020

Hi Drew,

Thanks for your suggestion. I find it redundant to notify success if the
website is loading after the credentials are submitted.

I'm sure I'm missing a use case here that makes you suggest this feature.
One scenario that comes to my mind is saved credentials. It makes the flow
frictionless, but there is no indicator of key usage after the first use.

Could you let us know what motivates your needs for a more precise
indicator to understand this request better?

Thanks!