[ux] UX team meeting notes, 31 march 2020

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Tue Mar 31 17:39:36 UTC 2020

Hello,

We just finished our weekly meeting. Here is our meeting log

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-03-31-14.00.html

Stay safe,

------------------------
Meeting 2020-03-31
------------------------

People:
    - antonela
    - pili
    - nah
    - diogosergio
    - tunde

== Updates ==

Antonela:

    - sharing love with our kanban, to keep it alive https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/torproject/ux/-/boards
    - reviewed docshackaton prs
    - S9 planning remote user research with nah
    - S27 reviews, shared the usability case study draft with matt, working together on it
    - S30 reviewed OONI Probe download pages
    - S30 user research: sync with Tunde, listening interviews, shared notes
    - Met SimplySecure last friday to sync about the Metrics portal work
    - 1.1 with Isabela this week
    - Want to move forward with diogosergio's proposal for git, planning to implement it during April

Pili:
    - In Onion land this week following up on next steps after S27 project is over
    - Short S9 sync this week
    - not much else in UX Team land last week :(

nah:
    - checking new tools for user research online
    - next user research for partners
    - organizing our repo \o/ (or trying to)

== Discussion ==

- Kanban: Please label the tickets you are working on with [April 2020]
- Roadmapping and sponsors planning (pili?)
- Remote user research tools? (nah)
- Audience for User Research on Onion Services (s9 partners? others?)

== Interesting Links [ or what are we reading this week ] ==

https://societycentered.design/

--
Antonela Debiasi
UX Team Lead