[ux] UX team meeting notes, 17 march 2020

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Tue Mar 17 14:49:34 UTC 2020

Hello,

We just finished our weekly meeting. Here is our meeting log

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-03-17-13.59.html

Stay safe and see you online,

------------------------
Meeting 2020-03-17
------------------------

People:
    - antonela
   - pili
    - emmapeel
    - tunde

== Updates ==

Antonela:
    - Sent UX team report for February
    - S27 reviews
    - S30 tasks, OONI, bridges, reviews
    - S30 still listening Tunde's interviews from Nigeria and Cameroon
    - Reviewing diogosergio'sproposal for git
https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/ux/design/commit/ebebb5d7619aea449fed8ca744690d1e28f7c058#note_287696
    - S9 planning remote user research for onion services and bridges,
working with nah on it
    - Planning Monthly Hall Demos
    - Reading "Web Browser Privacy: What Do Browsers Say When They Phone
Home?" and thinking how we can replicate it with Tor Browser
    - Onboarded Chartor

Pili:
    - Finally watched git workflow video for designers
    - Will spend rest of the week organising gitlab for UX team\o/ :)
    - revive media.tpo plans

emmapeel:
    - not much work this week, triaging bugs for docshackathon

== Discussion ==

-Nothing this week, self-care and collective-care are priorities.

---------

== Interesting Links [ or what are we reading this week ] ==

https://blog.cloudflare.com/the-history-of-the-url/
https://www.scss.tcd.ie/Doug.Leith/pubs/browser_privacy.pdf
https://alistapart.com/article/cross-cultural-design/

--