[ux] Tor UX meetings start happening again on July 7th at 14UTC in IRC

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Tue Jun 30 13:43:05 UTC 2020

Hi!

We discussed the best way to resume the User Experience team meetings to
cultivate our open space for discussions around ethical user research,
user interface design, and user experience. Given our current capacity,
we consider a monthly meeting a good way to keep the group updated.

Meetings will happen every first Tuesdays of the month at 14UTC,
starting next Tuesday 7th in irc.oftc.net #tor-meeting.More details on
our wiki [0].

I hope to see you around to update each other about what we are up to
and share the open calls for research and design.

Peace and love,

[0] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/ux/team/-/wikis/home

--
Antonela Debiasi