[ux] UX team meeting notes, 11 february 2020

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Tue Feb 11 14:34:06 UTC 2020

Hello,

We just finished our weekly meeting. Here is our meeting log

Here is our meeting log

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-02-11-13.59.log.html

See you online,

UX team work meeting pad
------------------------
Meeting 2019-02-11
------------------------
People:
    - antonela
    - c1e0
    - nah
    - ggus

== Updates ==

Antonela:

    - Sent UX Jan report
    https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-project/2020-February/002715.html
    - Reviewing user research templates by pili and nah
    - S30, S27, S9 sync meetings this week
    - I'll be offline between the 13th to the 19th
    - Working with onions, trying to close the UX/UI tickets
    - I should start to work on bridges in Tor Browser for S30 this month

nah:
    - new template for partners reports
    - have to upload the training reports
    - sync with gus this week about s9
    - review past onion services research

== Discussion ==

- IFF village
- Docshackaton

---------
== Interesting Links [ or what are we reading this week ]==
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2019/10/certbot-usability-case-study-making-it-easier-get-https-certificates

--
Antonela Debiasi
UX Team Lead