[ux] Call for testing: Tor Browser Alpha 9.5a11

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Wed Apr 22 17:50:49 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

We would like to invite you to test our latest Tor Browser Alpha 9.5a11[1].

With this release we have introduced a number of exciting new features to make Onion services easier to use:

- Bug 19251: Show improved error pages for onion service errors [2]
- Bug 21952: Implement Onion-Location [3]
- Bug 28005: Implement .onion alias urlbar rewrites [4]
- Bug 33707: Swap out onion icon in circuit display with new one [5]

We would like your in with testing these new features to ensure that they are ready for release with our next Tor Browser 9.5 stable version.

Please send us your comments and bug reports.

Thank you!

Pili

[1] https://blog.torproject.org/new-release-tor-browser-95a11
[2] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/19251
[3] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/21952
[4] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/28005
[5] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/33707

—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45