[ux] UX team meeting notes, 07 april 2020

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Tue Apr 7 15:06:31 UTC 2020

Hello,

We just finished our weekly meeting. Here is our meeting log

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-04-07-13.59.html

Stay safe,

UX team work meeting pad
------------------------
Meeting 2020-04-7
------------------------
People:
    - antonela
    - pili
    - nah
    - emmapeel
    - tunde

== Updates ==

Antonela:
    - user research:
    - S30 met tunde to kick-off personas
    - S9 met nah to think about the recluiting participants process for
the remote user research flow
    - reviewed docshackaton prs/issues
    - working on march ux team report, please add your highlights
    - planning torproject.org/community final release
    - working on roadmapping
https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/torproject/ux/-/boards

Pili:
    - S27 Work Completion and March reports
    - TLS Onion Certificates research - mapping out the space and pros
and cons of each approach
    - Working on a checklist for when we are planning to release a new
feature in Tor Browser -
https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-new-feature-checklist-keep
    - S58 prep

nah:
    - finishing template readme for our UR repo
    - working on screening template
    - working with gus on contacting s9 trainers and researchers
    - planning UG activity feedback report
    - launching research this week

emmapeel:

    - glossary / more tickets
    - reviews docshackathon
    - glossary / recover strings in transifex

== Discussion ==

user research checklist
https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-research-checklist
- UG activity for reporting feedback

== Interesting Links [ or what are we reading this week ] ==