[ux] UX team meeting notes, 24 september 2019

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Tue Sep 24 15:02:19 UTC 2019

Hi!

A short UX team meeting happened today. Here are our meeting logs

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2019/tor-meeting.2019-09-24-13.59.log.html

And the notes are below:

UX team work meeting pad
------------------------
Meeting 2019-09-17
------------------------

People:
- Antonela
- emmapeel
- T_

== Updates ==

Antonela:
    - worked on OONI Probe UX issues
        - https://github.com/ooni/probe/issues/870
        - https://github.com/ooni/probe/issues/826
        - https://github.com/ooni/probe/issues/881
    - S27 Onion Services
    - #30022
    - #30025
    - S9 User Research content needs review
        https://lektor-staging.torproject.org/community/develop/user-research/
    - S9 User Research - New Identity - Worked on a research script with Nah, Nah is running it in Brasil
    - S9 www - doing one day of website work this week, lets see how it goes :)
    - TB9 #31286 - Network Settings, following up on what pospeselr needs during the implementation
    - TB9 #31768 -  Network Settings Onboarding, do we have a volunteer for this task?
    - Sent EOY campaign concept - https://antonela.design/takebacktheinternet/
    - Reviewing Tunde's OTF progress

emmapeel:
    This week:
        - looked onto changes for torbutton.
        - talked about bridgesdb translation
        - reviewd some more translations after hackathon updates
        - working on localization post for monday
T_:
    Submitted OTF ICFP Updates

FORMAT!
Name:
    This week:
        - What you worked on this week.

== Discussion ==

- [LocLab] Graphic Designer Needed: Guide for Protestors in Egypt (Arabic)

== Interesting Links ⚡️ ==

https://simplysecure.org/blog/noscript-case-study

Antonela Debiasi
UX Team Lead