[ux] Off Topic: Dev Meeting July 2019 - Who should the UX Team invite?

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Fri Mar 1 10:03:20 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the slightly off-topic post. We’re brainstorming who we want to join us at the Dev meeting to be held in Stockholm from the 11th - 15th July 2019 and we’d like your help.

Can you please send me your suggestions by the end of next week (Friday 8th March)? Please reply to me directly instead of replying to the list :)

Thanks!

Pili

—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45