[ux] Downloading Tor browser failed 4 times out of 5

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Wed Aug 21 13:18:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

Is this still an issue for you?

I just tried both links and they both downloaded first time using Firefox for me. If you are still having issues let us know the Firefox version you are using and any other details to help us reproduce.

Thanks!

Pili
—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45