[ux] UX team meetings update

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Fri Sep 14 18:30:19 UTC 2018

Hello list,

I redesigned the UX team meetings :)

I realized that the previous format was just a round of updates and we
were losing our precious time instead doing more fun things like designs
reviews or discussions.

This week, I started a pad:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/ct7N3sXXQtNZ34ny2OGL5sQGTeVsDyv8ajuDVeqcLUr

Each meeting, assistants can use the pad for adding items on the agenda,
for discussion or leave their weekly update.

That said, you are welcome to join us at the next meeting! UX team
meetings happen every Tuesday at 1400 UTC ​in #tor-meeting on OFTC.

If you have any suggestion or idea about our meetings, don't hesitate to
email me.

Thanks!