[ux] OONI Probe Android Mockups

Elio Qoshi elio at openobservatory.org
Thu Oct 11 21:34:06 UTC 2018

Thanks Antonela, I just updated the mockups addressing most of your and
Glenn's points. Same link: https://design.ooni.io/mockups/probe-android

I am unsure of the Error screen as of now. I will chat with the other
OONItarians to see what's best and make sure I understand its use case
right?

Do you see anything else worthy of tweaking for a 2.0 release?