[ux] OONI Probe Android Mockups

Elio Qoshi elio at openobservatory.org
Wed Oct 10 10:36:29 UTC 2018

Hi there!

Elio, Designer from OONI here. Thanks for the great time last week at the
Tor Meeting! It was very productive and insightful to attend the UX
sessions.

During our OONI UX Review session, we received very useful feedback from
Antonela and Glenn and updated a bunch of screens. You can find the updated
Mockups here (done with Adobe XD):

https://design.ooni.io/mockups/probe-android

With the OONI Probe Mobile strings being frozen on 16th October, we wanted
to ensure we addressed all feedback during that session and do any last
tweaks which might make sense at this point. You can comment on them
without any account, similarly to Marvel.

(Please note that the mockups are not pixel perfect. Adobe XD has some
weird decimal system which makes things harder as well).

It would be great if we could get your feedback by 13th October, allowing
us to do last changes before implementing them.

Thanks so much!

Cheers from sunny Tirana,

Elio