[ux] support site sync tomorrow 03/28 Wed at 1700UTC

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Wed Mar 28 19:39:11 UTC 2018

Hi Hiro / all,

The tx tool seems to be having type of issue at the moment, however I have bundled the completed translations for zh_CN and made it available at https://people.torproject.org/~colin/support-zh_CN.tar.gz <https://people.torproject.org/~colin/support-zh_CN.tar.gz> and can do the same with any other completed locale.

The other languages will be on git as soon as the tx tool stops spitting out errors.