[ux] The difference between a Tor file on linux and a Tor file on windows

tell gram tgram1630 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:52:45 UTC 2018

Hello Georg.
when im opening the new 'tor.exe' from source code it open i see the cmd
for one second and gone.
when im opening the 'tor.exe' from the original Tor-browser i can see even
the cmd(probably its works faster i think)
the original file its 3.8 mb and the new one its 13mb.
its the same in Linux too and its works.