[ux] Internationalization menus portal

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Tue Jan 23 19:58:24 UTC 2018

Hi Hiro,

The menus look great!

For the articles, having some HTML appear in the JSON should not be a major issue. In general, our translators have been good about not mangling those things. Since we will only be using completed translations for this process, I can always fix up any HTML errors before deployment.

Thanks for working on this, things are looking amazing!