[ux] Internationalization menus portal

Silvia [Hiro] hiro at torproject.org
Fri Jan 19 08:56:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have all the questions from the google doc in JSON.

I understand in some (not so common) cases we have questions w/ the html
splashed into the JSON. I am aware this is not ideal. I could try to
structure the question in a way that is more modular if that complicates
things too much. 90% of the time it's just a p paragraph, but if this
complicates translations in some cases I'd be happy to make a model that
could work for 100% of the cases.

Let me know.

Also if you want to check how it is coming along you can download (or
pull) the full repo and run it locally w lektor. :)

Talk later,

-hiro