[ux] Is 2018 and UX will kick ass!! First 2018 week status check in :)

Antonela Debiasi hola at antonela.me
Tue Jan 2 17:11:56 UTC 2018

Happy 2018 Tor UX folks!

I'm really excited about what is coming. I hope you too :)

I'll be in India this month so we'll update this list about
a couple of user testing sessions we are going to do there.

Our current scope for the styleguide is close to being done.
We are reviewing the content and some details in order to have it ready
soon.

Feel free to lurk there: styleguide.torproject.org

I'll add the new icons to the portal too (#24664).

As Isa said, our next major scope is having all mockups for each portal
ready for our Tor Meeting in March.

Also, I'm currently working with #24717, #24696 and #24133.

Feel free to reach us here if you have any question!

◕ ‿ ◕

Thanks!