[ux] UX team January 2018 report

Elio Qoshi ping at elioqoshi.me
Wed Feb 14 00:13:46 UTC 2018

Thanks Isabela, I look forward to meet UX Team members in Rome :)

Regarding the style guide, great job on that! Just two remarks:

Typography: It's written "Source Pro" but should be "Source Sans Pro".
It's an OFL font so we should also make it available for download (or at
least offer a fontsquirrel link if Google Fonts would not be appropriate)

The copyright notice at the bottom should be updated from 2017 to 2018
probably :)

Great job in any case, this looks really well done and clean! Proud to
see the static PDF having evolved into this!