[ux] Communicating Window Resize Danger

Dave Rolek dmr-x at riseup.net
Wed Aug 29 20:03:58 UTC 2018

Prevention would definitely be better than trying to fix things
after-the-fact. The more-identifying information could likely already be
"out there" at that point, so imo "New Identity" is the best overall
"fix" once the user resizes the window (by any means).

See also:

... which (in my admittedly cursory glance) has the best approach
proposed yet for prevention

and many others, with the 'tbb-fingerprinting-resolution' keyword:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&keywords=~tbb-fingerprinting-resolution

Best,
Dave