[ux] UX team meeting canceled tomorrow + update on the onionbrowser survey

sajolida sajolida at pimienta.org
Fri Sep 8 12:18:00 UTC 2017

Silvia [Hiro]:
> I wasn't on this list and I have lost a previous email from Sajolida
> regarding a survey tool for tails. Luckily I got it forwarded :)
>
> I wanted to add that I have started building a small app to create
> surveys. Maybe you people at Tails would like to consider having a look
> at that app once it is ready? It won't take long anyways.

Good to know. Regarding what Linda said: "build our own survey platform
so that we didn't need to trust other parties", the platforms that are
listed on our blueprint are free software that you can install on your
infrastructure without "trusting other parties".

Because, at Tails we clearly don't have the resources to write the code
ourselves (or we'll probably miss fancy features and polish that some of
these might already have).

> There was a requirement on the list regarding it having to work w/
> Ikiwiki. I think we can make that happen.
>
> Sajolida, we could also benefit from the fact that we are not that far
> away geographically and could potentially meet for coffee and talk about
> this. Although I am not sure this is still the case.

Indeed :) So I'll definitely get back to you on this once I get started
with studying our different options a bit more in details.