[ux] UX team meeting canceled tomorrow + update on the onionbrowser survey

Silvia [Hiro] hiro at torproject.org
Thu Sep 7 14:17:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

I wasn't on this list and I have lost a previous email from Sajolida
regarding a survey tool for tails. Luckily I got it forwarded :)

I wanted to add that I have started building a small app to create
surveys. Maybe you people at Tails would like to consider having a look
at that app once it is ready? It won't take long anyways.

There was a requirement on the list regarding it having to work w/
Ikiwiki. I think we can make that happen.

Sajolida, we could also benefit from the fact that we are not that far
away geographically and could potentially meet for coffee and talk about
this. Although I am not sure this is still the case.

Talk soon,
-hiro