[ux] UX team meeting canceled tomorrow + update on the onionbrowser survey

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Thu Sep 7 13:34:12 UTC 2017

Sajolida:

Thanks for the survey recommendations! Our first instinct was to build our
own survey platform so that we didn't need to trust other parties, but
depending on how much work that is, we should look into these. It seems
that you have had the same standards and concerns that we did, so I'll
forward these suggestions along.

I am a big fan of the nngroup's articles. That article is a good one,
thanks for sharing! And rest assured, our survey is ~ 3 minutes long, six
questions (two of which are demographic ones, like if you used Tor before).

Cheers,

  Linda N. Lee
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2